Quality Assurance Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ
The QA role will be responsible for the manual and automated testing of trading, market data, and STP applications in Tradeweb's Fixed Income Corporate Bond Trading platform. Successful candidates must have excellent Quality Assurance and Control experience in testing and validating electronic trading systems in the Fixed Income market.
- Project Management - analyze project specifications, create and execute test scenarios, document results, manage priorities, and maintain continuous communication with project stakeholders
- Analyze internal log files for detailed troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Leverage VeriFix for testing FIX protocol and creating/maintaining automated test cases
- Create and execute database scripts for analyzing test results and establishing test scenarios
- Execute and document functional, regression, integration, and performance test cases
- Report and track issues found during the QA lifecycle.
- 3-5 years' experience testing Fixed Income electronic trading systems.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience in SQL query writing
- Experience in automated testing and scripting
- Good working knowledge of application integration, functional, regression, and performance testing
- Good understanding of Fixed Income Markets is a must
- Experience or knowledge in OOPS concepts and scripting languages (Perl/Python)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work under pressure and delivery under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with business users and customers in IT.
- Team player, but able to work under own initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills, appreciation for the importance of detail. High personal work standards with a goal to achieve excellence.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Articulate with ability to communicate at all levels, both orally and in writing
- Have a proactive style, be able to follow through on commitments and understand the importance of deadlines
- A confident and self-motivated individual and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top