The ideal candidate will have experience in software development in the trading, brokerage or financial services industry.
- Work as part of a small team with minimal supervision
- Prioritize simultaneous work efforts and to report status to management
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with non-technical team members
- Work with thin client GUI - server generated UI - A strong understanding of transaction processing in this context is preferred
- Understanding of C++ programming models: OO programming, generic programming using templates, C/C++ style memory/other resource management -- use of both C style raw pointers and higher level C++ abstractions (smart pointers, containers, etc)
- Professional experience with large systems - multiple components each one hundreds of thousands of lines of code written over the course of a decade or more interacting with each other in non-trivial ways
- Experience with client/server and distributed computing and knowledge of basic algorithms
- Knowledge and practical use of design patterns
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus. Preferably Perl (Python, Ruby or similar programming languages accepted)
- Deep knowledge of relation database technology - table design, SQL, stored procs, multiple databases synchronization. Microsoft SQL Server is preferred
- Understanding of Win32 API (sockets, IO completion ports, threading and file handling API, synchronization primitives)
- Experience with concurrent programming in a multi-thread environment.
- Experience with software configuration management tools (CVS is preferred)
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry or strong desire to learn about business
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top