Options Product Specialist
This role demands a candidate who has strong product knowledge and a deep understanding of the options market. This individual will be expected to have a pro-active and collaborative approach to help build our recently launched options platform and help drive clients to it.
Excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities under pressure are essential to be successful in this demanding role.
- Drive and develop growth initiatives for the U.S. Options business in terms of participation, volumes and revenues.
- Work with the Equity trading and Sales teams to develop and maintain an active network, leveraging and creating relationships to improve business insight and product offerings.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the evolving regulatory environment and its impact on markets and market participants.
- Communicate effectively with client groups; educate clients through product demonstrations and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business
- Meaningful experience in the options industry
- Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Macros)
- Understanding of trading life cycle and operations workflow
- Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Team-player, self-starter, and positive attitude
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top