Options Product Specialist
This role demands a candidate who has strong product knowledge and a deep understanding of the options market. This individual will be expected to have a pro-active and collaborative approach to help build our recently launched options platform and help drive clients to it.
Excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities under pressure are essential to be successful in this demanding role.
- Drive and develop growth initiatives for the U.S. Options business in terms of participation, volumes and revenues.
- Work with the Equity trading and Sales teams to develop and maintain an active network, leveraging and creating relationships to improve business insight and product offerings.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the evolving regulatory environment and its impact on markets and market participants.
- Communicate effectively with client groups; educate clients through product demonstrations and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business
- Meaningful experience in the options industry
- Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Macros)
- Understanding of trading life cycle and operations workflow
- Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Team-player, self-starter, and positive attitude
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets. Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top