Node JS Architect
- Jersey City, NJ
We are looking for a performance-driven full-stack Node.js developer who can help us bring Tradeweb to the next level of functionality, scalability, and user experience. Tradeweb is actively developing new event-driven microservices architecture to form a foundational platform for delivering new trading applications.
You'll work with some of the best and brightest minds in technology and finance, designing, implementing and optimizing our trading platform to deliver new products and drive revenue.
You will be responsible for delivering software end-to-end, from liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture to working with our QA and dev ops teams -- all ultimately to deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top