Design, develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, software/hardware, technologies and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities of the Tradeweb US network infrastructure.
- Participate in configuration, and troubleshooting of company's network infrastructure and services, including switches, routers, LAN/WAN, firewalls, load balancers, Wi-Fi and VPN devices, WAN protocols, and knowledge of dynamic routing protocols, low latency design.
- Expert-Level Routing and switching experience (OSPF,BGP, MPLS, Multicast), including LAN/WAN/Security/Architecture
- Planning, design, rollout and support of F5 BIG-IP LTM, and GTM.
- Scripting experience in Perl, PHP and Python and ability to write code that interfaces with remote APIs and information services (e.g. REST, JSON, and XML)
- Experience working with network automation/orchestration and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and/or equivalent technologies.
- Familiarity setting up network connections with multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Equinix Cloud Exchange, Oracle, etc.
- Understating of SDN, NFW, Openstack and/or container deployments.
- Understanding of data center fabric networks such as VxLAN / EVPN / OTV / ACI / DCI and/or similar technologies.
- Work with and directly lead external vendors, third parties, and associated agencies, when necessary, to address issues across the PSTN, peering arrangements, inter-operability issues, etc.
- Deploy and stabilize code, technologies, services, networks, systems, and drive standardization and automation.
- Provide subject matter expertise, resolve complex break/fix scenarios, engaging broader teams as necessary; partner with vendors, and regions to achieve continuous improvement.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol family.
- Understanding of data communication, data processing, and telecommunications facilities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, process improvement and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under heavy pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Company description :
Tradeweb is one of the world's leading operators of fixed income and derivatives markets, with a client network in excess of 2,000 institutional clients and more than 50 dealers. With both dealer-to-customer and interdealer businesses, as well as Tradeweb Direct, the company is ideally positioned to provide a full range of services - whether electronic, voice, or hybrid. In addition to its strong presence in fixed income, Tradeweb is a key player in the global derivatives market, and expects to play a major role in the evolution of these markets, where it has been providing execution services for more than five years. Since the company started providing electronic markets to clients in 1998, it has partnered with its clients to provide an unmatched level of innovation, product development and service. Now responsible for pioneering more efficient markets in over 20 asset classes, Tradeweb has become the benchmark for the industry - providing industry-standard pricing, execution, and trade processing services to all the major participants in both institutional and retail sectors. Tradeweb market data is also available on Thomson Reuters Eikon. Tradeweb is majority owned by Thomson Reuters and benefits from a minority investment by 10 leading dealers.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Back to top