Money Markets and Repo Product Specialist
This hybrid sell side and buy side product support demands a candidate who has general product and market experience and will be able to drive the U.S. Money Market and Agency businesses forward, capitalizing on all opportunities for growth and maximizing market share. This individual will be expected to have a pro-active and collaborative approach to identify growth opportunities and develop key relationships with both sell-side and buy-side participants. Excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities under pressure are essential to be successful in this demanding role.
• Drive and develop growth initiatives for the U.S. Money Market and Agency businesses in terms of participation, volumes and revenues.
• Work closely with the Dealer community to educate, provide feedback, and develop a forum to enhance the platform
• Lead the evolution of the Tradeweb U.S. Money Market and Agency platforms through development of new trading protocols and solutions.
• Work with the Product Management and Sales teams to develop and maintain an active network, leveraging and creating relationships to improve business insight and product offerings.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the evolving regulatory environment and its impact on markets and market participants.
• Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
• Communicate effectively with client groups; educate clients through product demonstrations and feedback.
• Cement Tradeweb' s position as a market leader within the U.S. Money Market and Agency businesses, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Tradeweb's Development processes and requirements; work closely with the technology teams to harmonize product development.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements i.e. STP requirements for both clients and banks.
• Prepare and provide regular management information; update relevant teams and senior management regularly.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business
- 2-5 years' experience in the financial industry
- U.S. Money Market and Agency experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Macros) and/or willingness to learn
- Understanding of trading life cycle and operations workflow
- Fundamental understanding of fixed income, electronic trading and/or e-commerce
• - Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
-Team-player, self-starter, and positive attitude
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top