Tradeweb seeks a candidate who is knowledgeable and passionate of electronic trading in fixed income and derivatives business
- Monitor trading activity daily across multiple Fixed Income and Equity markets to ensure fair environments
- Work with Front and Middle Office clients, supporting various tasks such as training and customization so that they can work efficiently
- Visit trading desks to demonstrate the inner workings and new features of the platform, including the release of new products to help further generate business
- Assist clients with testing and monitoring trading limits at both the individual trader level and overall firm exposure to maintain market conditions that fit within the firms risk threshold
- Work with compliance teams across inter-dealer brokers providing details such as trading history, trader entitlements, and system attributes to meet the clients reporting and regulation requirements.
- Keep up to date with industry regulation and security announcements to ensure accuracy throughout different markets, ranging from Treasuries to Equities
- Designated group representative for Internal Audit queries
- 2 -3 years of experience in electronic trading in support or operations
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Extremely comfortable with technology - proficient with full MS Office suite
- Exemplary work ethic - eager to learn
- Self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top