Market Data Revenue Manager
Role: Market Data Revenue Manager
Description of the Position:
As the Manager - Market Data Revenue you will have primary responsibility around revenue management, licensing and reporting for our outbound market data business. You will handle day-to-day administrative functions, create market data policies, ensure market data invoicing runs efficiently and drive customer and vendor compliance. Working in the market data team, you will aid in process improvement to deliver better services to the business.
- Ensure that all market data products are properly set up for reporting, billing and financial reporting purposes.
- Assist market data leadership with setting and modifying pricing for market data products.
- Develop and draft market data distribution and usage policies for all Tradeweb market data products, including ownership for market data license agreements.
- Develop an audit and compliance program to ensure that Tradeweb's market data policies are understood and enforced.
- Analyze, make recommendations and implement market data reporting and billing automation tools.
- Work with product management, sales and account management to ensure that client feedback is incorporated into market data policies and pricing.
- Understand competitors' and industry trends around market data policies and best practices to ensure that Tradeweb is in line with the industry.
- Conduct a review of reporting and billing obligations for each license where applicable, and help coordinate compliance or improved efficiencies.
- Work with market data team to manage the inventory in the system, update inventory and run ad-hoc reports to fulfill management requests.
• B.S. in Business or Related Field
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel are essential
• 5+ years in a market data management role developing market data policies and programs
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and exercise good judgment with minimal supervision
• Provide ability to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service and vendor relations skills
• Experience working in financial services, preferred
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top