Market Analytics Analyst
This position is responsible for organizing and analyzing data that can then be communicated effectively with internal groups to provide transparency and insights into market and customer behavior.
This position will be based out of New York, New York.
- Organizing data using excel spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Using Tableau to create useful, visually appealing dashboards for internal and external use
- Working with product managers and the sales team to build and automate reports for specific products, customers, etc.
- Building automated reports using VBA, Python, SQL, Perl and Tableau
- Communicating monthly/quarterly stats with dealer admins
- Building franchise reviews to track dealer performance across products
- Adhoc analysis of trading and composite data to quantify trends in market/customer behavior
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related major
• 0-3 year's experience
• Experience with VBA, Python, SQL, Perl and Tableau
• Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
• Understanding of Fixed Income Securities and Corporate Bonds - This is a plus
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven analytical skills; ability to create reports and model data
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and other members of the business
• Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top