Description of the Position
- This person will work closely with senior brokers in a structured team environment, with a primary focus on municipal bonds
- Build excellent relationships with dealers and provide relationship/market coverage as required.
- Understand and monitor market volatility to maximize the most effective pricing
- Support trading activity and ensure that dealers have the necessary information to perform trades successfully
- Actively collate dealer feedback and share market information with appropriate internal teams;
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain a competitive advantage
- Understand trade flow processes and the underlying systems used for automated trading
- Entry level position, Broker/Dealer or financial institutions experience/intern a plus
- Ability to grasp and understand Fixed Income Trading concepts
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization as well as with customers
- Strong documentation skills required
- Ability to handle high volume large dollar transactions in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- College Degree is essential
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top