Tradeweb is one of the world's leading operators of fixed income and derivatives markets, with a client network in excess of 2,000 institutional clients and more than 50 dealers. Tradeweb builds and operates many of the world's leading electronic fixed income and derivatives markets, creating more efficient ways to trade. We bring together market participants to discover better trading opportunities.
Description of Position:
You will be responsible for developing Tradeweb's web-based trading products and technologies. This encompasses work to maintain and deliver new functionalities for a large scale of trading product and a few side Apps that are based on a canvas framework, but also help to upgrade current tech stack from AngularJS to React/Redux for one of the main products. There is also an R&D facet to the role, and some time may be spent assessing new technologies/ideas and developing Proof of Concepts (PoCs).
- Education: Bachelor's Degree; Masters of Science in Computer Science preferred.
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Experience with frameworks, AngularJS/Angular2+ and React/Redux
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Ability to apply expert knowledge of web platform and technologies to achieve business goals and solve new problems in a creative way.
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
Back to top