- Jersey City, NJ
As a self-starter, you will be able to take a complex problem and use your own engineering and debugging skills to dissect and analyse it, and distill a clear solution. You will be able to proactively identify problems faced by our customers, and figure out creative technological solutions to these.
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based trading UI functionality.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production issues.
- Hosting and participating in code review.
- Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- Angular 2-10 - the more in-depth your understanding, the better
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top