This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact in a global team that is truly "leading the way" within the Tradeweb. You will work closely with senior members of the Global UI Team in London, bearing in mind that the Global UI team and its vision is lead from London. No previous financial markets experience is necessary, as training will be provided. We will help you build your career by ensuring you have access to mentoring and professional skills courses.
You will be responsible for delivering software end-to-end, from liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture to working with our QA and dev ops teams -- all ultimately to deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day
- Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- Angular 2-8 - the more in-depth your understanding, the better
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top