Infrastructure Division Finance Manager
Description of the Position:
The Infrastructure Divisional Finance Manager, through partnering with our Senior Corporate and Technology Management team will be responsible for overseeing, reporting and continually improving all aspects of our Finance & Accounting workflows within our Technology and Corporate groups. Candidate will also be directly involved in the financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Oversees the finance function globally for our Technology and Corporate Divisions including the issuance of financial statements, analysis, ad hoc reporting, strategic planning, and execution of financial mandate.
- Works directly with senior leadership on the financial and operational execution of firm wide initiatives.
- Effectively manages and develops those supporting the Infrastructure of the company, including the Technology Controller and Corporate Controller.
- Establish with the Finance team the ability to present results to senior Corporate and Technology managers and be responsible for ad hoc report requests from both Corporate and Technology management teams.
- Leads budget and cost management duties for all projects
- Works with Technology Controller and Corporate Controller on developing monthly budget versus actual variance reporting and presentations for Senior Managers within our Technology and Corporate departments on operational expenses and capitalized costs.
- Assists Legal department with the review of statements of work, contracts, agreements, vendor management etc.
- Oversees monthly reporting for Capitalized Software Labor and product reporting
- Establishes and implements project costing model, plans, standards, reporting, and metrics
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is preferred, MBA is a plus
- 8-12 years of relevant accounting and financial reporting experience, with strong leadership skills and ability to think strategically and operationally
- Firm understanding of technology including but not limited to computing elements, storage elements, network elements, operating systems, databases, office applications, Telco and data communications
- Technical and practical knowledge of U.S. GAAP expense recognition specifically related to capitalized software/hardware and depreciation.
- Experience in managing a department cost structure and related impact on a firms financial statements
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with demonstrated success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes
- Proven track record of delivering accurate, timely financial information and reports
- Superior analytical, quantitative and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Excellent organizational, process improvement and problem-solving skills
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top