High Performance Trading Platform Developer
As an integral part of its technology plan, Tradeweb is looking for a talented, self-motivated individual, to work within the team developing the company's next generation trading platform.
• High performance C / C++ development, blazing fast algorithms and data structure design and development
• Implementation of trading protocols to support new businesses
• Development of automated test harnesses for stress testing (volume / latency) and back testing
• Participate in code / design reviews.
• Enhancement of existing technological platform.
• Participate in the testing and assessment of existing and new technology components and systems.
• Provide Level 2 system support
• Experience in development of C++ on a Linux platform
• Strong skills in both structural and OO programming in C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, multithreaded programming, IPC
• Advanced knowledge of at least one additional programming language, besides C / C++
• Good knowledge of Linux scripting
• Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals
• Good knowledge of databases: relational, time-series
• Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them
• Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
• Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
• Finance background in either Fixed Income or Equities within a trading environment
• Strong mathematical skills, particularly statistics
• Low latency system design experience
• Linux Kernel tuning knowledge
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top