Head of Technology Strategy, Quality Assurance & Automation - Dealerweb Technology
Description of the Position:
Dealerweb is seeking a Head of Technology Strategy, Quality Assurance and Automation, a director-level position that will operate as a part of Dealerweb's senior technology leadership team reporting directly to the MD of Dealerweb Technology. Candidate will be responsible for establishing the ongoing strategy for emerging technologies, drive automation throughout engineering and operations and transform our quality assurance process to improve quality and decrease delivery time to market. As a senior member of the leadership team, this position will lead the IT transformation to a culture of agility centered on automation, quality and delivery and work in collaboration with engineering to establish our technology vision.
Technology Strategy Responsibilities:
- Evaluate emerging technologies and establish an IT Strategy in alignment with business strategy and objectives.
- Define technology solutions and environment roadmaps to ensure products and services meet the increasing capacity and scalability demands of the business and client needs.
- Oversee adherence to the architecture strategy, principles and frameworks throughout IT working with Key technology partners.
- Drive best practices and drive innovation to remain current with IT trends as they relate to industry needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Architecture and Business lines to develop a universal UI and client connectivity strategy.
- Create and oversee the transformation strategy to automate our quality assurance discipline.
- Accountable for the direct management of the Quality Assurance team and automation of the current regression cycle.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Architecture teams to formulate strategy for Continuous Integration and DevOps Strategy
- Accountable for the design and deployment of a DevOps Framework to facilitate consistent release management across Dev, QA and Operations.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience building and managing financial services products for large, technology-enabled global organizations.
- Degree in Computer Science or Business Management with direct experience in Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Knowledge of software engineering and technologies: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Superior critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities. First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of taking initiative in managing competing organizational and departmental priorities and to work effectively under pressure when facing deadlines.
- Good judgment, discretion, tact and the ability to work easily with senior leaders from both the business and technology
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top