German Sales-Based in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt, Germany
Tradeweb is looking for a German Buy-side Sales Executive to join the European Sales Team. This role will be based in Frankfurt. Your experience to date will include building and developing a sales pipeline, establishing new contacts within existing accounts and also developing relationships and identifying opportunities with new and existing clients. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a flexible style suited to building relationships with a range of clients and the tenacity to pursue opportunities and close deals. Ideally, you will have gained a solid understanding of Fixed Income products and OTC Derivatives, and have some insight into how products are traded electronically in the Dealer to Client environment. To be successful, you will also need to demonstrate an ability to work closely with various internal teams both locally but also in the US and Asia. Importantly, you should be an effective communicator, able to leverage and share information to maximise growth and opportunity within the Sales team but also, more broadly, for Tradeweb generally.
- Instrumental in growing Tradeweb's German franchise for our Credit platform working in a team to achieve the goals for the region and provide an excellent service to our clients.
- Work closely with the existing Germanic team members to develop and execute the buy-side sales strategy, also partnering closely with European Client Services and European Credit Product Management team.
- Deliver an above excellent level of service to all clients and respond to phone and email requests in a timely manner.
- Manage, build and develop key relationships both internally and with the European buy-side customer base, establishing yourself as a ‘go to' person for German customer enquiries and information on our Credit platform; educate others and provide presentations / demonstrations as necessary.
- Help maintain Tradeweb' s position as a market leader within the Dealer to Client Fixed Income and Derivatives e-trading market, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage.
- Frequent travel to London
- Very Deep /Strong Relationships with German Credit Asset Managers
- Extensive Fixed Income and derivatives product knowledge
- Understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce
- Knowledge of client electronic workflow and tech considerations, clearing and settlement is desirable
- Good network of contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results focused
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
Core working hours are 8am-6.00pm, however you will be required to provide support outside of these hours as required.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top