Full Stack Developer
- London, United Kingdom
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
No previous financial markets experience is necessary, as training will be provided. We will help you build your career by ensuring you have access to mentoring and professional skills courses.
- Development of new products, and enhancement of existing products for Europe and Asia.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including product managers to deliver the right solutions that maximise business value and long term platform sustainability
- Work closely with other developers (some of whom are in the US) to collectively and continuously improve team productivity
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance
- Ensure code is tested thoroughly through automation and collaboration with the QA team. Reliability and performance of code is paramount.
- Third-line support of production systems will be required occasionally .
- Proven C++ experience is essential (ideally Microsoft Visual C++).
- SQL, such as MSSQL or Oracle
- Advocate and practitioner of automated testing in its various forms
- Numerate undergraduate degree with strong academics
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems.
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, whilst minimizing risks.
- Proven team player, with the ability to work within a globally distributed team environment.
Back to top