Fixed Income Developer
Tradeweb Direct is seeking a Fixed Income Developer with prior experience developing Bond Pricing models. This is an exciting opportunity to join an autonomous development group tasked with re-engineering our current platform. This involves a complete re-architecture of our Tradeweb Direct Retail Platform with technology that allows for scalable real-time execution.
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines.
- Presents ideas for system improvements.
- Design or upgrade existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations.
- Java and/or C, C++ Development experience
- Previous experience with Bond calculations, pricing models, etc. is preferred.
- 1 to 7yrs of total work experience
- MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Finance
- CFA would be a plus
- Oracle DB preferred (Sybase or other relational database is ok).
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .
Back to top