- New York, NY
As a member of the FP&A team, you should expect to be an active participant working with business leaders in analyzing corporate opportunities and initiatives. The Finance department supports the Tradeweb Executive Management team in forecasting, budgeting, and decision support for all business lines. In this role you will conduct research, perform analysis and develop financial /operational models to inform and support growth strategies.
- Financial modeling analysis related to current businesses and new opportunities
- General corporate finance projects
- Preparation of board and operating committee materials
- Communicate financial information in a concise and accessible manner to non-finance personnel and management
- Assist with annual and quarterly earnings materials for investor presentations and SEC filings
- Contract and pricing evaluations related to new or existing negotiation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in financial analysis or consulting
- Excellent Excel skills (Vlookup, PivotTables, etc.)
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills
- Prior knowledge of capital markets or the financial technology industry is a plus
- Exceptional computational and analytical abilities and sharp attention to detail
- Excellent project management, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums - must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds
- Ability to work in and be comfortable with fast paced, fluid environment
- Self-starter who takes initiative and completes all projects with high energy and ability to prioritize and take ownership
- Able to resolve complex problems and articulate/communicate in a simple manner
- Financial, Planning, and Analysis experience a plus - especially driving annual planning process
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top