As a member of the FP&A team, you should expect to be an active participant working with business leaders in analyzing corporate opportunities and initiatives. In this role you will conduct research, perform analysis and develop financial /operational models to inform and support growth strategies.
- Financial modeling and valuation analysis related to current businesses and new opportunities
- Contract and pricing evaluations related to new or existing contract negotiation.
- General corporate financial projects.
- Presentation of board materials
- Proven business partnering skills with the ability to communicate financial information in a concise and accessible manner to non-finance personnel and management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in finance analyst, consulting, or advisory related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills using Excel.
- Prior knowledge of capital markets or the financial technology industry is a plus.
- Exceptional computational and analytical abilities and sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums - must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds.
- Ability to work in and be comfortable with fast paced, fluid environment.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and completes all projects with high energy and ability to prioritize and take ownership.
About the Group:
The Finance department supports the Tradeweb Executive Management team in forecasting and budgeting for all business lines.
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets. Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top