- London, United Kingdom
Tradeweb's finance function operates as one global team across two different locations - New York and London. The global finance department consists of over 30 employees. The team in London is looking for a Financial Accountant whose experience to date will include good technical accounting knowledge, gained through practice or industry. You will be a self-starter with excellent analytical skills.
- Ensure accurate recognition of international revenue
- Preparing deferred / accrued revenue postings
- Maintenance of monthly revenue/ cost centre postings
- Leading continuous improvement of SOX control framework for global revenue process
- Liaise with billing to ensure best practice
- Ensure client contracts are recorded and accounted for correctly
- Preparation of Global Business Packs to senior management
- Working with the financial accounting team on production of annual and quarterly financial statements prepared in accordance with FRS 101/US GAAP
- Dealing with ad-hoc reporting and business analysis requests
- Driving automation and efficiency in finance processes
- Recently qualified accountant/Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) , with previous relevant experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; extremely comfortable building Excel models/reports.
- Knowledge of macros/SQL very favourable.
- Experience using Oracle preferred.
- Ability to analyse large data sets with understanding and communicating the key message.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top