European Market Support
- London, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Tradeweb's busy European Market Support Team based in London. Working in a challenging and dynamic environment, the team enjoys the responsibility of maintaining the infrastructure and relationships with over 35 investment banks in Europe.
- Provide ongoing support and training to the dealer community on Tradeweb's new products and enhancements including holding presentations and conducting demonstrations of the system to a broad audience e.g. Trading, Sales, Technology or Ecommerce.
- Working in conjunction with key internal teams, in particular Product Managers, project manage the implementation of product enhancements ensuring seamless delivery is achieved at all times.
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with Tradeweb's dealer community, looking for ways to provide excellent client service and maintaining good working relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Take ownership to ensure the platform performs as expected and investigate, communicate and resolve any problems.
- Keen to learn technology and develop scripting skills on the job as required.
Hours of work will vary between 6.45am and 6.30pm. Some overseas travel may be required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (exposure to studying Finance or Business is desirable)
- Customer service or Administrative experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- Able to prioritise tasks and maintain a professional approach under pressure
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top