European Market Support
- London, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen to hire a technical team lead for Tradeweb's busy European Market Support Team based in London. Working in a challenging and dynamic environment, the team enjoys the responsibility of maintaining the infrastructure and relationships with over 35 investment banks in Europe. Team lead will report into Head of operations and have autonomy in managing the team._
- Provide ongoing product and technical support/training to the dealer community on Tradeweb's new products and enhancements including holding presentations and conducting demonstrations of the system to a broad audience e.g. Trading, Sales, Technology or Ecommerce.
- Work in conjunction with key internal teams, in particular Product Managers, project managers with the implementation of product enhancements by ensuring seamless delivery is achieved at all times.
- Work closely with the Application support team to get a good understanding of the system and enable the dealer support team in providing 1 st /2 nd line technical support
- Manage dealer expectation and assist dealers with 1 st /2 nd line API and product implementation queries
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with Tradeweb's dealer community, looking for ways to improve customer service and maintaining good working relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Proactively monitor the Tradeweb system and investigate/escalate as required based on issue criticality to ensure that the issue has been resolved as well as manage communication with external dealers
- Technology driven and keen interest in analyzing logs, able to escalate issues when necessary with internal technical teams and manage dealer communication
- Hours of work will vary between 6.30am and 6.30pm. Some overseas travel may be required.
- Bachelors in a science, technology engineering or math.
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment preferably DevOps or Front office application support and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills
- Internship experience of managing client queries and problems
- Issue management/Multi-tasking
- Exposure to scripting languages like Perl/Python/PowerShell
- Excellent documentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge, with growth mindset and able to develop junior members in the team
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, manage work delegation, escalation management and comfortable with senior management reporting
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
- Fixed income market knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in database architecture. A technical background, with a good understanding of a range of enterprise technologies, networking & hardware infrastructure
- Enterprise Technology - JIRA, HP Open View , HP Service Desk or any other Ticketing tool
- Knowledge of .NET, C, C++ and VB technologies is desirable.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top