European Client Relations Associate -Germany
- London, United Kingdom
The Client Relations team reports to the Client Relations Manager, and works closely with our Sales Teams to deliver the Tradeweb suite of products to our clients on the buy side. As a Client Relations Representative, you will be expected to deliver an excellent level of service to all clients, dealing with requests for information, queries and problems in an efficient and friendly manner and developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our products and services in order to meet with our clients' demands.
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure clients are onboarded in a timely manner.
- Support buy side clients with general platform / product queries.
- Support internal teams in getting clients connected, delivering initial user training.
- Work directly with the Regional and Specialist Sales Teams to onboard new clients, including training and the timely completion of relevant legal processes and documentation.
- Responsible for having at least 80% of assigned clients logging in to the latest version of the software.
- Ensuring 80% of assigned external users have a last login date of not more than 6 months.
- Ownership of some buy side procedures and documentation.
- Fostering productive relationships with both Clients and other Sales & Client Services Representatives; and supporting team efforts to deliver great service, particularly around product launches.
- Ensuring the system is prepared for daily trading and monitoring for potential problems throughout the day.
- Fluency in German and English - to native standard, both written and oral is required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (exposure to studying Finance or Business is desirable)
- Customer service or Administrative experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- Able to prioritise tasks and maintain a professional approach under pressure
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
Core working hours are 8am-5.30pm, however you will be required to provide support outside of these hours as required.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top