Director, Corporate Development
As a member of our Corporate Development team, you will be responsible for working with business leaders and executive management to drive the growth of Tradeweb. You will lead efforts to understand and monitor the business landscape and to identify and execute on strategic opportunities. The role mixes Corporate Development and Strategy, with a multi-pronged mandate encompassing M&A, strategic investments, and selected key organic initiatives.
Specifically, you will interact with Tradeweb business heads, conduct research and leverage external contacts to identify potential areas of opportunity and optimal method of realization. You will perform and oversee research, analysis and development of financial models to inform and support these growth strategies. You will also liaise and coordinate with internal functional leads as well as external advisors (investment bankers, legal counsel, accountants, etc.) and will generate and deliver written and verbal communications to inform and align key decision makers .
- Market analyses related to capital markets and the financial technology industry (e.g., market mapping, competitive intelligence)
- Identification of strategic growth opportunities including development of acquisition / partnership pipeline
- Developing existing businesses to maximize revenue generation and market penetration
- Developing related pitch materials for executive management and board (if applicable) that outline a coherent, defensible and compelling case to pursue
- Conducting / overseeing financial modeling and valuation analysis related to mergers & acquisitions, new business opportunities and other corporate development initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in strategic investing, investment banking, corporate development, or equity research
- Thorough understanding of fixed income market structure, workflows, sales & the e-commerce market landscape
- Prior knowledge of capital markets or the financial technology industry
- Self-starter who takes initiative and completes all projects with high energy and ability to prioritize and take ownership
- Ability to work in and be comfortable with fast paced, fluid environment
- Expert financial analysis and modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Tradeweb Markets:
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top