Dev Ops Engineer
As a Dev-Ops Engineer, you will support our non-production environments, define workflows and help to engineer solutions for release management. You will work on an industry leading high performance trading platform with a highly technical team of engineers and technical support staff in an agile environment.
You will be a highly visible role with lots of opportunities to develop code across the platform and contribute to improving the efficiency of our processes.
- Work closely with technical support staff and developers to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in non-production environments.
- Develop and maintain tools for release and configuration management
- Help define and document our processes.
- Strong background on support applications on windows and Linux
- Experience with automation / configuration management
- Shell scripting expertise in bash
- Knowledge of source control platforms (e.g. git)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Bamboo / Jenkins)
- Database expertise desirable
- Python skills desirable or desire to learn
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top