Data Quality Engineer
- Jersey City, NJ
Be part of a new function at Tradeweb, building data quality monitoring system for our data ingest and data science platforms. You will be working closely with all lines of business as they develop new products built on the platforms you provide.
You will be building cutting edge tolls for data platforms that ingest, manage and process data from all of Tradeweb's businesses. The platform will have to accommodate a wide range of use cases from simple customer facing data APIs to large scale machine learning models.
- Build and run Data Quality monitoring applications for Tradeweb's data ingest platform using such technologies as public cloud infrastructure (AWS and GCP), Kafka, Containers etc…
- Work closely with Tradeweb's Data Science teams to build and productionalize revenue generating ML models and datasets.
- Build and run ETL pipelines to onboard data into the platform, define schema, build DAG processing pipelines and monitor data quality.
- Work closely with SREs to run mission crucial production services.
- Extensive knowledge of the python language, best practices, optimization, tools etc…
- Experience with the python data-science stack: e.g. Juypter, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Dask, Tensor-flow
- Experience with data quality monitoring and reporting, including anomaly detection algorithms
- Understanding of scalable data query engines: e.g. BigQuery, Presto, Snowflake, Spark etc…
- Experience with ETL tooling such as Airflow, Luigi, etc…
- Experience using stream processing platforms such as e.g. Kafka, Pulsar, Storm, Kinesis, etc…
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google, Azure or other…
- Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices.
- Financial Services experience a plus but not required.
- BS or higher in a technical field: CS, Physics, Maths etc…
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top