- Jersey City, NJ
Be part of a new function at Tradeweb, building our data ingest and data science platforms. You will be working closely with all lines of business as they develop new products built on the platforms you provide.
You will be building cutting edge data platforms that ingest, manage and process data from all of Tradeweb's businesses. The platform will have to accommodate a wide range of use cases from simple customer facing data APIs to large scale machine learning models.
- Build and run Tradeweb's data platform using such technologies as public cloud infrastructure (AWS and GCP), Kafka, databases and containers
- Develop Tradeweb's data science platform based on Python data science stack.
- Work closely with Tradeweb's Data Science teams to build and productionize revenue generating ML models and datasets.
- Build and run ETL pipelines to onboard data into the platform, define schema, build DAG processing pipelines and monitor data quality.
- Manage and run mission crucial production services.
- Good core programming skills in either: Python, C++, NodeJS or Java
- Strong experience working with SQL and databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Strong understanding of scalable data query engines: e.g. BigQuery, Presto, Snowflake, Spark etc…
- Experience with ETL tooling such as Airflow, Prefect, etc
- Experience using stream processing platforms such as e.g. Kafka, Pulsar, Storm, Kinesis, etc…
- Familiarity with Python data-science stack: e.g. Juypter, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Dask, Tensor-flow
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google, Azure
- Strong understanding of Linux. Windows a plus.
- Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices
- Experience with managing increasing data volume, velocity and variety
- Financial Services experience a plus but not required.
- BS or higher in a technical field: CS, Physics, Maths etc…
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top