Tradeweb has an opening for a Data Analyst within their Market Data group. The primary focus of this role will be the support and management of real time and historical data published to customers of the Tradeweb's electronic trading platform. The emphasis will be on the support of the various data delivery mechanisms as well as development of data quality checks and procedures related to the real time and historical prices generated by Tradeweb. The candidate will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of new pricing quality checks for a wide variety of asset classes (e.g. CDS, MBS, CORI) as well as troubleshooting customer's issues while accessing the various delivery mechanisms.
Candidates should have strong technical skills related to data analysis, data management, and knowledge of real time data publishing. The individual should also have experience troubleshooting applications and reading basic logs. The individual will learn the day-to-day operational work of the group and will be expected to improve processes through automation. In addition, the individual will use their technical skills in a wide variety of projects related to improving the quality of our existing pricing and real time feeds. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and will be expected to interact with our customers on a daily basis. Candidates must be creative and have a real passion for data quality and technical support.
- Investigate and resolve data content related inquiries.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the delivery of real time and historical data.
- Assist customers with the retrieval of real time and historical data via the various delivery methods.
- Handle daily pricing inquiries related to local and international markets.
- Identify and develop tools and utilities to improve market data system monitoring or to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Work through Annual Disaster Recovery testing and BCP planning
- Review business requirements for new market data products.
- Analyze and test new data sets and new delivery mechanisms.
- Develop tests, reports, and procedures around data quality improvements.
- Day-to-day operational work; quality checks, daily tests, internal and external client queries.
• Passion for data analysis and troubleshooting of technical issues with emphasis on financial markets reference and pricing data.
• Advanced knowledge of Fixed Income securities across a broad array of markets is a plus.
Experience in data analysis with an emphasis on data quality.
Advanced Excel and Access skills (pivot tables, VBA, database connections, etc.).
Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (i.e. Perl, Python, etc.).
Experience working with market data feeds or real time systems.
Ability to manage multiple ongoing work streams simultaneously.
Strong customer service focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service.
A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization as well as with clients.
Good working knowledge of application integration and testing.
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows applications such as Microsoft Excel and Excel Add-ins.
Understanding of Infrastructure/Server components.
Excellent documentation skills.
A technical background, with a good understanding of a range of enterprise technologies, networking & hardware infrastructure.
Working knowledge of One Tick.
Knowledge of FIX protocol is desirable.
Good scripting skills. (PERL, Python, etc)
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top