The successful candidate will possess the right blend of experience, expertise and personality to drive the growth of the Cash Credit business. As well as possessing excellent understanding of the buy-side.
- Drive the growth of the Cash Credit business, by acquiring key customers, driving revenue building market share, and enhancing the reputation of the brand in North America.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders on the buy-side who should be visited on a frequent basis.
- Partner with buy-side to understand needs, bring feedback to the product development team and facilitate the partnership between Tradeweb and customer to maximize product usage with existing customers as well as prospect new customers.
- Cement Tradeweb's position as a Cash Credit market leader by demonstrating a deep understanding of the competitive environment and the key points of product differentiation.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Strong relationships with the Cash Credit Buy- side Customer Base.
- Four year degree required
- Two to Five years' experience selling credit products to portfolio managers and traders
- In depth knowledge of the Credit Markets.
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top