Credit Product Manager for Asia
- Hong Kong
As this is a key, strategic position, the right individual will have extensive product and market experience and be able to drive the Asian Credit business forward, capitalizing on all opportunities for growth and maximizing market share. The successful candidate will have excellent relationships with key members of relevant trading and sales desks, along with an in-depth understanding of client needs and be ready to integrate into Tradeweb' s Asian Credit strategy and direction for the platform. This position requires real business insight and a clear strategic vision for the future of the Credit business.
- Drive and develop strategic initiatives for the Credit business in terms of functionality, protocol, market structure, pricing and overall market operations.
- Work with internal teams to develop and maintain an active network of key stakeholders, leveraging relationships to improve business insight and product offerings.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
- Communicate effectively with client groups and external key stakeholders; educate clients through product demonstrations and incorporate feedback into product roadmap.
- Cement Tradeweb's position as a market leader within the Credit business, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tradeweb's IT development processes and requirements; work closely with the global technology teams to prioritise product development.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements i.e. STP requirements for both clients and banks.
- Prepare and provide regular management information; update relevant teams and exec management regularly.
- Key member of the international management team, setting strategic direction and making key business decisions.
- This individual is expected to use their market expertise to contribute to wider strategic decision making for Tradeweb's international business.
- Asian expertise
- Prior P+L responsibility, successful track record; results focussed
- Prior experience of managing a sales / trading team for either a leading buy or sell side firm and inter-dealer broker.
- Thorough understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce
- Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team-player; effective communicator
- Strong leadership skills
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top