Corporate Communications Specialist
- New York, NY
The Marketing and Communications Department is responsible for the management and positioning of the Tradeweb brand, as well as the development and execution of strategic programs that support the growth of Tradeweb markets and services. The group drives successful public relations and strategic communications, product marketing, events and conferences, thought leadership, social media, the intranet, and company website. This communications role involves managing day-to-day press activities and creating and implementing media programs, and managing external visibility with key audiences. In close partnership with the Corporate Communications Director and Global Communications team, the individual will develop, assist and execute on media and analyst relations, core message development, content creation, executive briefings, and research.
- Manage and support proactive media campaigns targeted to key financial and business press, working both independently and/or in conjunction with PR Agencies (news releases, secure interviews for articles, blogs, social media content, Etc.)
- Responsible for handling inbound journalist inquiries in an accurate and responsive manner to support market commentary and data attribution program
- Competitive media analysis, monitoring and reporting, ensuring our press coverage is reflective of industry trends
- Create interactive and compelling briefs for internal and external senior executive presentations or industry panel participation
- Content creation and distribution for internal communications working hand in hand with our employee engagement team creating leadership articles, business updates, and visual content keeping employees up to date on business news
- Collation of media articles and blogs for internal distribution
- Responsible for companywide industry award submissions
- 3-5 years of corporate communication experience
- Knowledge of or experience in capital markets (ideally in fixed income) and/or financial markets
- Advanced writing and content development skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Digital / social media experience in an enterprise corporate setting
- Experience working with PR/ communications agencies (either in-house or agency side)
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top