Client Integration Specialist
- New York, NY
Tradeweb's straight-through processing solutions reduce the operational risk for clients and dealers trading in the global institutional markets. Utilizing various technical standards, including the FIX protocol to link all parties and communicate the information needed to seamlessly execute, allocate and confirm trades. This role will provide support and maintenance of our trade processing solutions. Serving as a bridge between business and technology functions, the role will require a great deal of interaction with front office traders, middle and back office operations staff as well as technical support and developers.
- Guide customers through the process of system integration
- Work with Tradeweb sales force in their efforts to increase trade volume by establishing direct server to server links with customers
- Training customers on new product enhancements
- Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
- 3-5 years' experience working in financial technology
- Straight through processing (STP) exposure within the financial environment
- FIX messaging experience at both protocol and format is preferred
- Strong and proven analytical / problem-solving skills, time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Solid track record of customer service / client facing skills
- Understanding front / middle / back-office workflow
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top