C++ Software Developer
Role: C++ Software Developer
About the Team:
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's fixed-income trading platform. As we build out our platform and expand our product offering we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
About the Role:
As a senior C++ developer, you will be working on our trading platform in a test-driven agile environment to:
• Work with business teams on defining and building trading applications
• Design and implement API to communicate with frontend GUI
• Be involved in the development and design of the overall trading platform
• Provide 2 nd level support and maintenance for the platform
• Passion for writing code and strong C++ skills
• Ability to navigate and debug substantial code base
• Database, and SQL knowledge
• A thorough understanding of multithreading and multiprocessing
• Problem solving and tinkering personality
• Excellent communication skills
• CS or EE educational background
- Modern C++ skills (C++11 and beyond)
- Multithreaded system architecture
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top