The ideal candidate will work in a highly effective software development team responsible for the engineering and implementation of enhancing Tradeweb's global trading platform.
This role will work primarily within our Treasury and Mortgage trading product groups. These products cover two of the most liquid asset classes in the world. Tradeweb is a market leader in providing innovative capabilities to some the largest Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds in these areas.
- Ideal candidate will work in highly effective software development team responsible for developing & enhancing Tradeweb's core trading systems for Fixed Income securities.
- Must have ability to work in a small team with good communication skills and ability to interact with technical team members as well as non-technical business teams.
- Minimum 5 years of C++ experience in Windows environment utilizing object oriented techniques, good testing methodology, and high quality.
- Experience in multi-threading, STL, Distributed Systems.
- Database application development experience utilizing SQL and relational database techniques.
- MS SQL server preferred.
- Experience in developing high throughout, low latency, resilient software.
- Experience in developing FIX related application.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top