- Jersey City, NJ
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance.
- Implement code for interfacing with the Tradeweb dealer trading system
- Be able to understand existing code base for existing asset classes and be able to enhance them within the existing infrastructure and coding conventions
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly. Reliability of your code is paramount as Tradeweb developers have their code rolled into production regularly throughout the year.
- Implement and assist in specifying application programming interfaces used by dealer-banks to connect to the Dealer Software trading system for automated trading, whilst using and developing simulators to test your enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including product managers to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production.
- Provide 2nd line support to the business by investigating and resolving day-to-day dealer queries in development and production environments
- Minimum 5 of years working experience developing enterprise multi-user real time systems
- Experience with enterprise architecture such as client server, multi-layer systems and C++
- Solid computer science educational background
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Evidence of planning and testing ability
- Network Programming, TCP/IP
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top