- Jersey City, NJ
The ideal candidate will work in a highly effective software development team responsible for the engineering and implementation of enhancing Tradeweb's global trading platform.
- Ideal candidate will work in highly effective software development team responsible for developing & enhancing Tradeweb's core trading systems/ STP for Fixed Income securities.
- Must have ability to work in a small team with good communication skills and ability to interact with technical team members as well as non-technical business teams.
Experience with STP
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of C++ experience in Windows or Linux environment utilizing object oriented techniques, good testing methodology, and high quality.
- Minimum of 5 years financial industry knowledge. Preferably working with Fixed Income products
- Experience in multi-threading, STL, Distributed Systems.
- Database application development experience utilizing SQL and relational database techniques.
- Experience with XML and FpML
- Experience in developing high throughput, low latency, resilient software.
- Experience in post trade and clearing
- Experience with STP
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top