- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance.
- Implement code for interfacing with the Tradeweb dealer trading system
- Be able to understand existing code base for existing asset classes and be able to enhance them within the existing infrastructure and coding conventions
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly. Reliability of your code is paramount as Tradeweb developers have their code rolled into production regularly throughout the year.
- Implement and assist in specifying application programming interfaces used by dealer-banks to connect to the Dealer Software trading system for automated trading, whilst using and developing simulators to test your enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including product managers to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production.
- Provide 2nd line support to the business by investigating and resolving day-to-day dealer queries in development and production environments.
- Minimum 3+ years working experience developing enterprise multi-user real time systems
- Experience with enterprise architecture such as client server, multi-layer systems and C++
- Solid computer science educational background
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Evidence of planning and testing ability
- Network Programming, TCP/IP
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top