- Jersey City, NJ
To fully represent a trader in the financial marketplace. The broker must be vigilant to monitor the customers markets and oversee the efficient input of trades for appropriate processing.
- Placing customer's bids and offerings (orders to buy or sell) on the trading screens, executing said customer orders and relaying pertinent information regarding trading activity.
- Managing relationships is crucial to maintain trust with customers and maintaining the maximum level of communication.
- 5+ years of experience in a broker dealer or similar industry
- Series 7- preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Knowledge in a vast array of financial products
- Ability to synthesize financial information
- Incredible work ethic
- Works well in a team atmosphere
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top