As an integral part of its technology plan, Tradeweb is looking for a talented, self-motivated individual, to work within the team developing the company's next generation trading platform.
- C++ application development
- Participate in application design and implementation
- Enhancement of existing technological platform.
- Development of back-end services
- Design and write unit tests
- Participate in code / design reviews.
- Strong skills in both structural and OO programming, C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- 5+ years experience in C++ programming.
- Experience in development using Visual Studio on Windows
- Good knowledge of databases.
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them.
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Experience with Perl scripting
- C# knowledge
- Experience with FIX protocol
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top