Tradeweb's Accounting department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables), payroll, and the processing of expense requisitions/purchase orders associated with our Accounts Payable function.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual US accounting close procedures
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including "Budget vs. Actual" variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and post manual journal entries substantiated by supporting documents and calculations
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls and SOX Audits
- Assist with annual external audit by preparing assigned schedules and completing requested materials
- Assist with payroll processing and ADHOC requests
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Maintain sub ledger/general ledger interface database
- Upload monthly revenue from billing database
- 5-7 years general accounting and/or audit experience from a top tier accounting firm
- CPA or CPA candidate required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience working with foreign currency transactions (FASB 52) preferred
- Expert experience with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong report writing capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with intercompany transactions
- Advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger. Knowledge of Oracle ERP financials is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
- Financial Services experience preferred
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top