Tradeweb's Accounting department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables), payroll, and the processing of expense requisitions/purchase orders associated with our Accounts Payable function.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual US accounting close procedures
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including "Budget vs. Actual" variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and post manual journal entries substantiated by supporting documents and calculations
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls and SOX Audits
- Assist with annual external audit by preparing assigned schedules and completing requested materials
- Assist with payroll processing and ADHOC requests
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Maintain sub ledger/general ledger interface database
- Upload monthly revenue from billing database
- 5-7 years general accounting and/or audit experience from a top tier accounting firm
- CPA or CPA candidate required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience working with foreign currency transactions (FASB 52) preferred
- Expert experience with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong report writing capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with intercompany transactions
- Advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger. Knowledge of Oracle ERP financials is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
- Financial Services experience preferred
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top