Sales Development Representative
About the Role:
TrackMaven is an integrated marketing analytics platform that helps marketers create better digital content and benchmark themselves against their competitors. We are seeking a goal-oriented, self-disciplined, standout colleague to join a quickly growing team in an exciting environment.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for marketers interested in TrackMaven
- Contact (email and/or call) a high volume of leads per day to ensure that they are fully aware of the platform’s capabilities and are qualified to move on to a demonstration of the platform
- Schedule demonstrations of TrackMaven with qualified leads based on targets for percent of leads converted and monthly total goals.
- Appropriately update and maintain each contact within our contact database, as well as the overall flow of contacts through our demand generation process
- Serve as the link between sales and marketing by driving greater interest and commercial need in marketing's leads before passing them to sales
- Evaluate each lead’s goals, status in the buying process, and purchasing power, and effectively communicate that to the sales team.
- Document all activities in Salesforce
- And more!
You’re an eager person that wants to work at an energizing company, and always seeks to exceed expectations and thrive under pressure. Ambition and drive are key motivators. You enjoy challenging assumptions and are charmingly persistent. We'd like you to have a strong interest in sales, keen intellect, and thorough researching capabilities. Our sales process is a consultative one, and you'll really need to do your homework before speaking with executives. Friendly aggressiveness, a strong attention to detail.
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in an outbound lead generation, fundraising, or sales role
- Familiarity with the B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) sales process
- Experience operating a CRM (preferably Salesforce) is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- Commuting expense benefit
- Cell phone expense benefit
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A casual, fun and support office located in Thomas Circle
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA. If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!
Back to top