Sales Development Representative
- Washington, DC
About the Role:
TrackMaven is an integrated marketing analytics platform that helps marketers prove their value and improve their results. We are seeking a goal-oriented, self-disciplined, standout colleague to join a quickly growing team in an exciting environment. Our sales team believes in providing value for our prospective customers in every step in the process and serving as consultants for them in their marketing maturation journey.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for marketers interested in TrackMaven
- Contact (email, call and socially engage) a high volume of marketers per day to determine if we can help them and schedule demonstrations of TrackMaven with our sales team
- Develop expertise in B2C and B2B digital marketing so that you can effectively provide value to and communicate with our prospective customers
- Evaluate each marketer’s goals, needs, status in their marketing maturation journey, and role in their organization.
- Document all activities in Salesforce
- Appropriately update and maintain each contact within our contact database, as well as the overall flow of contacts through our demand generation process
- And more!
You’re an enthusiastic person who thrives under pressure and wants to work in a fast-paced environment. You are goal-oriented, have a refuse-to-lose attitude, and find joy in helping others. You enjoy challenging assumptions and are charmingly persistent. We'd like you to have a strong interest in sales, keen intellect, and thorough researching capabilities. Our sales process is a consultative one, and you'll need to do your homework before speaking with marketing executives.
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in an outbound lead generation, fundraising, or sales
- Familiarity or background in digital marketing
- Desire to build a career in sales
- Familiarity with the B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) sales process and/or Marketing Agency experience is a plus
- Experience operating a CRM (preferably Salesforce) is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A casual, fun and support office located in Thomas Circle
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds and reward them with great careers. We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA. If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!
Back to top