Professional Services Manager
Professional Services Mavens ensure customers are equipped to maximize the value they receive from the TrackMaven platform by delivering tailored training (both virtually and in person), performing analysis, and creating and presenting reports to customers.
More specifically, the Professional Services Maven will manage:
- Initial Training Plans. Work side by side with executives and Account Managers to gather business requirements and develop a custom training plan tailored to the particular needs of the organization.
- Platform Rollouts. Train end users virtually or in person (via “Success Accelerators”) to meet the organizational need for TrackMaven, equipping them to both meet the goals motivating their purchase and to discover additional uses of TrackMaven on their own.
- Unpaid Services Deliverables. Prepare and present lifecycle deliverables tailored to business needs per the Account Manager (based on the Account Plan).
- Professional Services Deliverables. Prepare and present reports analyzing customer performance, as per scope of work.
- Ongoing Training. Provide additional training and education for customers through webinars, recorded screencasts, and written materials. Provide secondary training, as for new users, at the instance of Account Manager.
- Contribute to new deliverable creation. Based on industry need, propose additional types of analyses and deliverables that counterparts in Sales and Account Management will offer to customers.
Meet Some of TrackMaven's Employees
Senior Sales Executive
Bryan works with TrackMaven’s enterprise customers to understand where they’re performing in the competitive market. He utilizes TrackMaven's many platform insights, creating better marketing campaigns.
Back to top