Interested in an Internship at TrackMaven? Submit Your Info Here!
At TrackMaven we're committed to fostering a community of college juniors and seniors (and postgraduate!) students with great potential. As an intern you will not only practice skills in your field but will gain valuable “real world” experience in a fun and collaborative workplace. We're looking for "Mavens in training" that are curious, bright, and willing to enthusiastically join our pack of quirky, hard working and creative employees.
As an intern, you will learn about what it takes to keep an office running at optimal efficiency and managing the complex processes of a working business. Day to day, you will be communicating with a number of different individuals both inside and outside the company, managing various projects, and working across departments to get the job done.
Internships may become available year-round in the following areas: sales, marketing, operations, professional services, and engineering or design. Internship availability cannot be guaranteed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting management with tasks as assigned
- Reporting on key metrics across the company
- Writing, editing, and updating documentation for internal and external use
- Helping all TrackMaven departments with other independent assigned projects
- And more!
You are a highly inquisitive person and want to learn more about what it takes to run a business. You are skilled at organizing your workflow, being able to take on a number of tasks at once and complete each to the fullest. You are a problem solver, love working in a team, and can easily communicate with people. More than anything though, you are willing to try new things and learn about the exciting work environment around you.
For this role, you will need:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quick to learn with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- The ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with upper management to quickly address needs and adjust focus as required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Super smart, incredibly well organized, detail oriented, and a bit quirky
- Part time, 15 - 35 hours per week
- A casual, fun and supportive office located in Thomas Circle
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great work environment. We are a 4-year-old Software-as-a-Service company, based in Washington, D.C. Our software is critical in the increasingly complex world of marketing, and our rapid growth is a testament to that fact. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA. If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply!
Back to top