Account Management Associate
As an Account Management Associate, you will own operationalizing the Account Management team. By working closely with individual Account Managers to identify opportunities to increase client engagement, you will be a valuable part of our customer retention process. In this role, you will interact with customers, as well as internal stakeholders, in order to develop the skills needed to develop into an Account Manager.
- Research account attributes to identify opportunities for improvement including product utilization, user engagement, and customer contacts
- Assist Account Managers with strategic action plans and preparation for assigned accounts
- Organize proactive and creative outreach campaigns for identified account cohorts
- Partner with Marketing to distribute relevant communications such as research reports, product releases, and event invitations
- Schedule and attend customer meetings and phone calls
- Prepare resources for customers using TrackMaven software including dashboards, reports, and other analysis
- Support the renewal paperwork process as needed
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of experience in a client-facing role (bonus points for lead generation, customer support, sales operations, and inside or outside sales backgrounds)
- Superior organization and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in order to achieve goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with an ability to engage senior level executives
- Familiarity or background in digital marketing
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- A casual, fun and supportive office located in downtown DC
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds and reward them with great careers. We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
See Inside the Office of TrackMaven
Founded in 2012, TrackMaven is a competitive intelligence platform, aiming to provide competitive intelligence data that helps digital marketers create amazing content. By analyzing trends across 15 different content platforms, TrackMaven gives marketers the insights that will lead to brand success—counting big brands like Cisco, The Marriott, AOL, and the NBA among its hundreds of clients.
Back to top