Sales Manager - North America
- New York, NY
Tough Mudder’s mission is to grow a global tribe that lives courage, personal accomplishment, teamwork, and fun. From day one, we’ve built a culture to reflect that philosophy, bringing on quirky people who are great at what they do and passionate about our events and customers.
Our ideal candidate wants more than a few lines on their resume – they want to help build a company that changes the lives of millions of people for the better. This role will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and, most of all, to enjoy the journey of helping to market a world-class organization.
Sound like something you can get on board with?
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate new leader of our group & corporate sales team. You will be responsible for sales strategy, corporate client management, business development, lead generation and new corporate product development.
This may mean:
- Developing new ways to attract high-profile customers throughout North America
- Providing excellent customer service and relationship management to our existing clients
- Finding or developing new greenfield opportunities with prospective customer segments or products
- Our corporate sales program is a fast growing and important part of Tough Mudder’s business. It’s evolving quickly, so this role sits on the leading edge of delivering impactful revenue to TMHQ and critical service to our client base with the greatest long-term value.
- Work with marketing and operations teams to sell and properly deliver corporate packages to new and existing clients.
- Internally manage the corporate sales team as well as all finance, legal, and operations workflows
- Oversee ongoing process of Salesforce processes, KPIs, and workflow optimizations
- Deliver clear, concise and measurable reporting
- Professional, creative, enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects (and associated stakeholders) simultaneously
- Clear focus on delivering results and achieving sales targets
- Superior relationship building abilities
- Highly competent and effective leader
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience
- 4+ years of experience managing a sales team
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team tasked with specific revenue targets
- Proven project management capability
- An understanding of cross-functional business issues, and how projects may impact different areas of a business
- Bachelor’s degree
Tough Mudder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top