Junior Manager, Partnerships (German Speaking)
- London, United Kingdom
Tough Mudder’s mission is to grow a global tribe that lives courage, personal accomplishment, teamwork, and fun. From day one, we’ve built a culture to reflect that philosophy, bringing on quirky people who are great at what they do and passionate about our events and customers.
Our ideal candidate wants more than a few lines on their resume – they want to help build a company that changes the lives of millions of people for the better. This role will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and, most of all, to enjoy the journey of helping to market a world-class organization.
Sound like something you can get on board with?
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Junior Manager, Partnerships will be responsible for assisting to secure and manage all sponsorships and commercial partnership opportunities for Tough Mudder in our German market
- Provide support to Commercial Director in developing pipeline of commercial opportunities, including outreach to German prospects, proposal development and presentation
- Lead in servicing German commercial partners to ensure the successful execution of all rights and deliverables for Tough Mudder sponsor accounts
- Work closely with the TM Operations & Marketing teams to ensure all German sponsor rights are delivered
- Develop the on-site sponsor activations and work closely with the operations team to deliver the right experience
- Maintain records for post-event recaps, information packs and other KPIs to share with partners
- Provide administrative support to the Partnerships Manager in developing processes and communications to TM’s partners within EMEA
- Good understanding of partnership deliverables at events
- Creative, innovative with an strong understanding of brands and how they market
- Strong partnership and relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
- Detail orientated
- 1-2+ years of corporate sales experience
- Experience at a marketing / sponsorship or events agency an advantage
- Degree from a leading university
- Fluent in both German and English (written and oral)
- Attendance at EMEA events (including all German TM events) to manage commercial partner fulfillment
- Willingness to be based in London
Back to top