Corporate Sales Manager - London office
Tough Mudder’s mission is to grow a global tribe that lives courage, personal accomplishment, teamwork, and fun. From day one, we’ve built a culture to reflect that philosophy, bringing on quirky people who are great at what they do and passionate about our events and customers.
Our ideal candidate wants more than a few lines on their resume – they want to help build a company that changes the lives of millions of people for the better. This role will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and, most of all, to enjoy the journey of helping to market a world-class organization.
Sound like something you can get on board with?
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate leader of our Group & Corporate sales team. This is a fast growing department within Tough Mudder and sits on the leading edge of delivering impactful revenue to TMHQ and critical service to our valuable client base. You will be responsible for sales strategy, corporate client management, business development, lead generation and new corporate product development. You’ll lead your team from the front - setting the pace, training and developing our young, hungry sales team and identifying new revenue opportunities for the business.
This will include -
- Developing new ways to attract new customers to the brand throughout the UK and Germany
- Providing excellent customer service and relationship management to our existing clients
- Finding and developing new opportunities with prospective customer segments or products
- Leading and developing the Corporate Sales team across the UK and German markets
- Work with marketing and operations teams to develop, sell and properly deliver corporate packages to new and existing clients.
- Internally manage the corporate sales team as well as all finance, legal, and operations workflows
- Oversee ongoing process of Salesforce processes, KPIs, and workflow optimizations
- Deliver clear, concise and measurable reporting
- Generate new corporate team revenue by prospecting and developing relationships with top UK businesses
- Actively qualify leads, follow-up with prospective clients and grow pipeline
- Responsible for up-selling, cross-selling and renewals across all TMHQ brands
- Full participation in extensive B2B outreach campaigns
- Maintain a steady amount of outbound calls – volume may be increased or decreased based upon the time of year and needs of the organization
- Professional, creative, enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects (and associated stakeholders) simultaneously
- Clear focus on delivering results and achieving sales targets
- Superior relationship building abilities
- Highly competent and effective leader
- 4+ years of sales and business development experience
- Experience managing and developing a sales team tasked with specific revenue targets
- Proven project management capability and accurate administration and reporting
- An understanding of cross-functional business issues, and how projects may impact different areas of a business
- Bachelor’s degree
Tough Mudder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top