Tier 2 Technical Support
If you love innovative, state-of-the-art technology and love helping customers succeed, you'll love working with us here at Totango!
Totango is looking for a bright, passionate and talented Senior Tier 2 Technical Support candidate to assist our customers in their use of Totango's products and to ensure ongoing success with our rapidly growing company.
The Tier 2 Technical Support person is a key part of the Product Support team. You will be working mainly with the R&D teams on issues with a complex SaaS product. Including diagnosing logic errors, logging bugs, helping prioritize and communicate fixes and helping to drive the quality of our customers’ experience with Totango.
- Field escalations, working directly with our users and Product Support Team abroad to solve problems and help them leverage all Totango functionality
- Escalate critical issues to the appropriate internal channel, ensuring timely response and testing and communicating the resolution
- Report bugs to our Engineering & QA teams, working closely with the engineering teams to quickly solve complex issues with efficiency as well as helping to prioritize fixes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Clearly communicate with customers and other internal teams about issues impacting their service
- Effectively verify that issues have been resolved
- Execute internal processes to streamline and scale support
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Product Management, Support, and Engineering to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions.
- Success in this role is measured by customer CSAT, issue resolution time, adherence to support SOPs and number of interactions per customer, as well as success of the overall Tier 2 support team.
- Some reporting, authoring of SOPs and knowledge base documentation is required
- 2 or more years in a Tier 2 or above, Technical Support/QA related role at a SaaS company
- Hands On experience using SQL databases, with running complex queries.
- Good Understanding of APIs, using Postman or similar.
- Experience with logs investigation, working with Sumologic or similar.
- Must be a creative and analytical problem solver with proven success working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required
- Eager and capable of learning new technologies as necessary
- High attention to detail and ability to stay organised in a fast paced, complex environment
- Have flexibility to cover non-standard work hours as needed
- Have a passion for customer service and helping others!
Big plus if you have any of the following skills:
- Familiarity with Jira,Zendesk, SendGrid and/or Salesforce
- Knowledge in AWS Athena
- Coding experience in a programming language
- Prior experience with user testing / QA
- Exposure to Customer Success
- Mamram/Technological unit graduate
*Resumes/Cover Letters for this position must be submitted in English only.
Totango is a fast growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies and make an impact.
Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help businesses pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
Fun company events and high standard welfare facilities.
Good work/life balance
Great location near Hashalom train station in Tel-Aviv.
Powered by JazzHR